Visual Creator Kit - Simple Figures Ver.
A system and modular asset library in Google Slides specifically designed so people can mix-and-match assets to create beautiful and fun hand-made illustrations to fit any context.
It can be used by anyone at any skill level without needing access to any special tools.
Why did I create this?
I've been running Startup Illustrated for over half a year and grown it from 0 to 2500+ followers within that period of time. I know that creating custom hand-drawn illustrations is not only a lot of work, it needs custom tools and skills which most may not have access to.
During that time, I developed a system which allowed me to consistently create illustrations for any situation in the cloud without needing any special paid tools.
With Visual Creator Kit, I want use the same system which made Startup Illustrated successful to give anyone a way to leverage the power of hand-drawn illustrations to amplify your content and message at any skill level and without needing access to any special tools.
For Visual Creator Kit - Simple Figures Ver. , I'll be spending countless hours creating an asset library in a variety of styles that you can mix-and-match to create illustrations that fit any situation that you need.
You'll benefit from this if:
• You've always wanted to create hand-drawn styled visuals
• You're planning to start creating illustrations on your blog or social media
• You want to have a system to create hand-drawn visuals efficiently
• You want to improve the quality of your content with illustrations
• You want to grow your social media following (using illustrations)
• Over 300 modular assets which you can mix-and-match to create illustrations
• 4 different styles of characters for you to choose from and tons of props to use with your characters
• Sample visuals and examples created with visual creator kit for a variety of contexts as references
• A guide to using Google Slides native tools to augmenting the asset library
Plus lots more!
• Visual Creator Kit does not guarantee that illustrations and visuals will be effortless. You will still need to put in the work and develop the skill of mixing-and-matching the assets to suit you.
• This resource does not guide you in detail on how to find a niche for your illustrations or subject matter. It provides a system to consistently create illustrations in a beautiful and fun style after you've found your topic of choice .
• This is not a video course or software. It is an asset library & system.
How does this work using Google Slides?
Once you've made the purchase, I will send you a link to the Google Slides, the guide, and the asset library. You can then make a copy into your own Google Drive. You don't need any special Google account to get it, a personal account will work fine.
Is there a refund policy?
Yes! If you feel like Visual Creator Kit hasn't provided you with any value or you find yourself unable to use it, write to me & I'll give you a refund within the first 30 days. My aim is to create products people find valuable and while I deeply believe in the value of Visual Creator Kit, but I want you to use it and find it valuable too!
I will ask how I can improve Visual Creator Kit though during the process!
What can I use the assets in Visual Creator Kit for?
Feel free to do whatever you want with the components of Visual Creator Kit and whatever illustrations that you've created using Visual Creator Kit.
I just ask that you don't resell the assets as individual images of it or use the content found within Visual Creator Kit (like the examples) as-is.
Can I duplicate the Google Slides and Asset Library to share with my team / friends?
This is a personal license for individual use, so please don't!
I will explore having a team license or a business license if I get many enquiries on it.
I would like some custom images and a custom asset library, how can I get this?
The assets within this Visual Creator Kit are what is currently available for now. However, if there are specific assets which I receive a lot of requests, I will update and expand the assets within this kit over time.
If you need a specific set of images and system for use in your business and would like me to create it, send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. I accept commissioned work from time to time.
Why are you, Bryan, qualified to create this?
I've grown audiences over different social media platforms using illustrations as leverage over the years: 22K followers on Instagram, 700K followers on Facebook and recently, I've forayed into illustrations on Twitter and have managed to grow them pretty quickly over the past few months to 2500+ followers.
Throughout those instances, in order to curb burnout while still maintaining quality of work, I've had to develop a repeatable and scalable system which I've been using since.
With Visual Creator Kit, I hope to give anyone the ability to leverage illustrations in the same way I could without having to go through the hard lessons of burnout and redesigning a system which works.
Any other questions?
You can DM me on Twitter @foundbryan, @StartupIllustr, or @VisualCreatorKt
You can also drop me an email at: email@example.com
P.S. If you're a student, from a low income country or can't afford this for any reason, please reach out and I'll do my best to make it work for you!
Visual Creator Kit - Simple Figures Ver. - A guide, a set of Google Slides and an asset library that you can make a copy to create your own custom images.
Guarantee100% Money-Back Guarantee (within 30 Days)
- Visual Creator Kit - Simple Figures Ver. - A guide, a set of Google Slides and an asset library that you can make a copy to create your own custom images.
- FormatGoogle Slides
- UpdatesIncluded forever
- Guarantee100% Money-Back Guarantee (within 30 Days)